OfferUp’s mission is to build the largest, simplest and most trustworthy local marketplace. The free app for iOS and Android helps sellers quickly post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and lets buyers easily browse what's nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
At a Glance
- 90M+ Downloads
- Top 5 Shopping app in App Store and Google Play Store for three years
- 15+ percent of adults in key markets like Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami and Las Vegas use OfferUp every month
OfferUp is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to help drive the value of Offerup Autos Program and future B2B programs to prioritize, automate, and scale as we grow.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will create marketing content to drive acquisition, leads nurture, and sale enablement. You will work closely with our Autos and other B2B teams to develop, execute, and measure content performance. You will use leads nurture tools like Marketo and Outreach to create and optimize sales funnel performance. You will be an integral part of the marketing team and will own, update and communicate the editorial calendar and will spend the majority of their time helping develop key content pillars, unique challenger style messaging and formulating strategies for content designed to drive demand at each stage of the buyer’s journey. This role is senior and will have direct reports.
What you will do:
- Solid understanding of product in order to build content and ideas for target personas
- Work cross functionally to finalize product value proposition and create content
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive key Demand Gen metrics including new leads, MQLs, SQLs and sales funnel
- Land marketing campaigns via Marketo, Outreach, and integrate with Salesforce in order to quantify success
- Help manage contract and relationship with Marketo, implement new Marketo features over time
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 3-5 year’s experience with content marketing at a B2B product company (preferably in SaaS/Tech). 7-10 years B2B marketing experience or other relevant marketing experience.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and other marketing systems a requirement.
- Strong bias for action; ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Experience with online and traditional media a plus. Portfolio of examples of your work will be requested.
- Experience managing direct reports
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge