OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and reinvent local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust.
At a Glance
- 85M+ Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15+ percent of adults in key markets like Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami and Las Vegas use OfferUp every month
About the role:
OfferUp is seeking a Customer Success Implementation Manager to help drive the value of Offerup Autos Program and jump start our Customers to love their experience with OfferUp.
Customer Success Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing onboarding of Autos Customers to ensure they are set up for success from Closed Won in the sales process to a Verified Live Dealer. This position owns a combination of performing onboarding and overseeing partner teams onboarding of customers. This is an exciting opportunity for the person who enjoys doing tactical work, providing customers with helpful support and collaborating on new ideas.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Process onboardings for New High Value and New Process type of Customers
- Help to build out & streamline processes for how we onboard Higher Value Customers
- Work cross-collaboratively to solve larger issues and bugs that our customers are experiencing
- Provide exemplary customer service to all Customers (internal and external)
- Quality check both Partner and Internal onboardings
- Communicate and work with main Vendor reps to ensure they are processing our customers in a timely and correct manner
- Troubleshoot issues and or missing items needed to complete onboardings
- Lead, track, and report on all activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Use, track and solve tickets in Zendesk from partner team, vendor and AE/AM teams
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in an account management, customer service, customer onboarding or customer support facing role
- Great at details, tactical work and likes being heads down in a working zone
- Hard-working and driven by metrics, GTD mentality
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations in customer facing interactions
- Experience with E-Commerce, SAAS, Mobile Apps, and/or Advertising platforms is desired but not required
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to identify, build out processes and resolve problems
- Previous use and general knowledge of SalesForce, Zendesk and Jira preferred
- Phone based skills - ability to influence and communicate, experience in phone sales a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Helpful, but not required:
- Spanish-speaking a big plus
- Nice to have: Email marketing campaign, Training experience or process improvement and documentation experience
- Knowledge of the automotive dealer industry is desirable but not required
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com/tagged/culture
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.