OfferUp’s mission is to build the largest, simplest and most trustworthy local marketplace. The free app for iOS and Android helps sellers quickly post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and lets buyers easily browse what's nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Download
OfferUp is seeking a Customer Centric Customer Success Onboarding Manager to help drive the value of OfferUp Autos Program and jump start our Customers to love their experience with OfferUp.
Customer Success Manager is responsible for overseeing Onboarding of Autos Customers to ensure they are set up for success from Closed Won in the sales process to a Verified Live Dealer. This is a combination of performing internal Onboarding and overseeing partner teams Onboarding of customers. Guided by OfferUp’s core values and a customer centric approach, responsible for kicking off the customers and troubleshooting any issues to proactively assist with retention and loyalty.
If you are a confident, positive driven employee who loves to do tactical work, provide customers with helpful support as well as collaborate on new ideas then this role could be perfect for you.
What you will do:
- Process Onboardings for New High Value and New Process type of Customers
- Help to build out processes for how we onboard Higher Value Customers
- Work cross-collaboratively to solve larger issues and bugs that our customers are experiencing
- Working as a team to set our customers up for success while thinking about how we streamline processes
- Provide exemplary customer service to all Customers (internal and external)
- Quality check both Partner and Internal onboardings
- Help with the overall training of new hires and be involved in interview processes
- Partner with Engineering to escalate, track and resolve
- Communicate and work with main Vendor reps to ensure they are processing our customers in a timely and correct manner
- Troubleshoot issues and or missing items needed to complete onboardings
- Work in our back-end Admin tool to create and edit customer accounts
- Collaborate with Account Management, Sales, Product, Research, Marketing and Business Operations to ensure the learnings from the field are incorporated into the overall business direction
- Lead, track, and report on all activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Use, track and solve tickets in Zendesk from partner team, vendor and AE/AM teams
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Great at details, tactical work and likes being heads down in a working zone
- Hard-working and driven by metrics, GTD mentality
- Likes to solve problems, likes numbers and a desire to see tasks to completion
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations in customer facing interactions
- Experience with E-Commerce, SAAS, Mobile Apps, and/or Advertising platforms is desired but not required
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in an Account Management, Customer Service, Customer Onboarding or Customer Support Support Facing Role
- Collaborative solving problems yet focused individual contributor with an overall Team Focused mentality
- Previous use and general knowledge of SalesForce, Zendesk and Jira preferred
- Resourceful and adaptable, and can identify creative solutions that may not be “how it is done” in this space while also paying close attention to existing processes
- Desire to help build out processes and pursue excellence together
- Strong ability to work cross-collaboratively and with different personalities and job functions
- Phone based skills - ability to influence and communicate, experience in phone sales a plus
- Knowledge of the automotive dealer industry is desirable but not required
- Nice to have: Email marketing campaign, Training experience or process improvement and documentation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Spanish-speaking a big plus
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge