Note for Applicants:
The requirements listed in the below description are simply guidelines, and you do not need to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. We encourage you to apply if you feel your experience is transferable to what our company is looking for. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Do you enjoy working on complex data-intensive products from an early stage? Come join our quickly growing Engineering team to help design, improve and scale OfferFit's self-learning (reinforcement learning) AI platform.
In particular, you will:
- Use robust software engineering best practices to design, implement, and improve modular components in a cutting-edge ML product
- Collaborate closely with other teams (e.g., UI/UX, Product, Research, Implementation) to create scalable and dynamic OfferFit product components
- Influence OfferFit’s product strategy and roadmap
- Support teams implementing OfferFit for customers to ensure their success
- Data Science/ML Pipeline: Python (Pandas, TF, Fast API, Great Expectations), SQL [Not required for this role although some experience with Python would be helpful]
- Architecture/DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Terraform, GCP, Big Query [Not required for this role]
- We write well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development.
Why is it great:
Build the first platform to make RL available to marketers everywhere!!
- Get in at an early stage to make a great impact on the product concept, look and feel.
- Participate in the AI transformation happening in marketing technology today.
- Work in a team that not only talks the talk of development best practices, but walks the walk — unit & integration tests, modular design, CI/CD, pair programming, code reviews — the works.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a Fit:
- Exceptional coder: you write clean code and you care about good design and development best practices
- Tinkerer: you regularly explore and learn new technologies and methods
- Problem solver: you recognize patterns, synthesize information and come up with creative, simple, and practical solutions
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively identify opportunities and risks, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
- Applicants willing to overlap most of their workday with Eastern Time Zone (ET) working hours are highly preferred
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 25 days PTO per year)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., employee resource groups, weekly employee recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- Competitive Employee benefits (major medical, vision, dental, LTD and parental leave) and 401K matching program
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.