Note for Applicants:
The requirements listed in the below description are simply guidelines, and you do not need to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. We encourage you to apply if you feel your experience is transferable to what our company is looking for. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
The Sr. Manager / Director, Customer Success is a critical individual contributor role on our growing Customer Success team to ensure OfferFit customers are highly successful with the product. In this capacity, you will collaborate closely with different teams, internally and externally, to drive renewals, upsells and expansions by overseeing design and execution of OfferFit use cases, working closely with customers to identify future use cases, and owning executive level relationships. Through your experience and customer vantage point, you will also contribute significantly to the OfferFit product development process. Finally, given the analytical nature of OfferFit’s product and use cases, you will conduct analysis of results and build storylines based on customer insights to communicate OfferFit’s value proposition.
In particular, you will:
- Quarterback OfferFit teams to ensure customers’ continued success with deployments and implementations
- Become a trusted advisor to customer executives, serving as a strategic partner who guides them to getting maximum possible business value from their use of OfferFit
- Conduct analysis (including using Excel) and provide data-driven storytelling on OfferFit’s business impact and use case insights
- Synthesize and communicate stories based on customer insights
- Develop deep understanding of customer business context and pain points to facilitate the strategic mapping of OfferFit value proposition
- Work closely with the OfferFit sales team to drive renewals & upsell opportunities
- Communicate customer needs to OfferFit’s product & marketing teams to ensure a customer-centric product roadmap
Why is it great:
- Be the face of the company, working alongside our customers to help them succeed.
- Lead the AI transformation happening in marketing technology today — OfferFit is at the forefront, so you’ll be in the middle of the action.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a fit:
- Entrepreneurial: you take initiative, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to get to the next level
- People person: you build trust-based relationships with external partners, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations
- Analytically-driven: You are able to draw insights from raw data and perform analysis that is helpful and clear to customers
- Technology enthusiast: you are passionate about new technologies and their potential to impact business-as-usual
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
- Prior Customer Success or Strategy experience preferred
Timeline: Please note that his job posting is not for immediate hire but rather an opportunity to submit an application for future consideration.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 25 days PTO per year)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., employee resource groups, weekly employee recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- Competitive Employee benefits (major medical, vision, dental, LTD and parental leave) and 401K matching program
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.