ODK Media, Inc. is an online streaming media service provider. Our core Platforms, OnDemandKorea.com, OnDemandChina.com, OnDemandViet.com and OnDemandLatino provide the opportunity to connect people with stories to create unique experiences. We celebrate the best in entertainment, technology and culture across our services.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team, who will be responsible to evaluate and improve products and organization data culture. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team on a wide range of problems. This position will bring scientific rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of product development with an appreciation for the behaviors of the end-user, improvement with coordinating data process improvement initiatives, including best practices and standard data analysis procedures. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!
- Python (for analytics) / R
- Google Bigquery, PostgreSQL, Tableau
- Main collaboration tools: Atlassian JIRA+ Confluence, Slack, Google Suite
- More than 3 years of work experience in data analysis related field.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python(for analytics)) and database languages (e.g., SQL)
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- Advanced skill level with statistical software and database languages
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models.
- Applied experience with machine learning/data mining.
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
- Demonstrated cooperation and self-direction. Willingness to teach others and learn new techniques.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Available to work in Korea(must have F-2, F-4 or F-5 Visa)
- Work with complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive knowledge of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
- Interact cross-functionally, help to make decision recommendations and metrics (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) through best practices and quantitative information.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible Time System (Remote Work System)
- Unlimited PTO
- Support of Lunch Allowance
- Medical Check-up – Once a Year
- Personal Development Support – Language Learning Course
- Team Building Activity Support
- Office snack bar
- Congratulations and Condolences Policy
- Birthday Celebration Coupon
- New Year’s & Thanks Giving employee gift
- Referral Bonus