What's the opportunity?
At ODIN, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. Since our inception in 2020 we have scaled year over year to over 3.5m sq feet of job sites and over 50,000 workers covered by the ODIN platform.
To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified Head of Sales to help grow the business. From day one, the Head of Sales will have an immediate impact on our sales, marketing and client relationships. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the construction industry selling SaaS software to construction managers and developers.
ODIN is revolutionizing labor and risk management on construction sites. Our industry-leading platform puts site owners back in control of their sites, giving them a comprehensive view into multiple streams of valuable, relevant data. The ODIN platform improves site safety and security by automating compliance, increasing accountability, and reducing risk and saving money.
What will I do?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in targeted accounts.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve process, efficiency, and productivity across the commercial sales organization.
- Consistently deliver against revenue and headcount targets
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Assist your team as an executive sponsor throughout their sales cycles - especially during complex negotiations.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Reporting directly to the ODIN CEO.
What skills do I need?
- Strong motor, execution and intrinsically driven
- A seasoned, revenue driven, relationship management leader
- Ability to formulate a client vision, strategy, and execution plan
- Natural and highly effective relationship / client development skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- 8+ years of sales and sales leadership experience
- Proven track record of scaling large sales teams & selling complex deals
- Proven track record and experience in increasing efficiency and productivity across a growing sales org.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation
- A business leader who is able to drive influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all customer prospects / client organizations, and internally at ODIN
- Up to date on the trends and market competitor companies in the broader construction vertical
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Previous small to mid-level startup experience.
- Construction or real estate development experience
- Based in New York City or surrounding area
- Great compensation package
- Generous equity package
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote friendly
- Parental leave
- Company provided computer
- Home office subsidy
Commitment to Diversity
ODIN is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a labor management platform that works for real estate developers and construction workers alike. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to provide the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from different backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.