What's the opportunity?
At ODIN, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified Strategic Account Manager to help grow the business. From day one, the Strategic Account Manager will have an immediate impact on our sales, marketing and client relationships. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the construction industry selling SaaS software to construction managers and developers.
ODIN is revolutionizing labor and risk management on construction sites. Our industry-leading software puts site owners back in control of their sites, giving them a comprehensive view into multiple streams of valuable, relevant data. Our solutions improve site safety and security by automating compliance, increasing accountability, and reducing risk and saving money.
What will I do?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in targeted accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Obtain quota for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in targeted accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year term.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, Doug https://www.linkedin.com/in/doug123/
What skills do I need?
- Strong motor, execution and intrinsically driven
- A seasoned, revenue driven, relationship management leader
- Ability to formulate a client vision, strategy, and execution plan
- Natural and highly effective relationship / client development skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Five years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation
- A business leader who is able to drive influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all customer prospects / client organizations, and internally at ODIN
- Up to date on the trends and market competitor companies in the broader construction vertical
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Previous small to mid-level startup experience.
- Construction or real estate development experience
- Based in New York City or surrounding area
- Great compensation package
- Generous equity package
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote friendly
- Parental leave
- Company provided computer
- Home office subsidy
Commitment to Diversity
ODIN is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a labor management platform that works for real estate developers and construction workers alike. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to provide the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from different backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.