What's the opportunity?
ODIN is looking for a Business Operations Manager to assist our founding team on strategic projects as our business grows. If you're a motivated generalist who has a 'get stuff done' mentality and can translate goals into tactical operations, you will be a great fit. This is a hands-on role for a learner who is interested in working with our founding team as we make construction job sites safer and more efficient.
ODIN is revolutionizing labor and risk management on construction sites. Our industry-leading software puts site owners back in control of their sites, giving them a comprehensive view into multiple streams of valuable, relevant data. Our solutions improve site safety and security by automating compliance, increasing accountability, and reducing risk.
What will I do?
- Help with financial tasks, board materials, and investor updates
- Present data and reports to guide company direction
- Strategic planning and data analysis
- Develop our B2B operations and expansion plan
- Help set up our sales process and operations
- Be a partner to the founding team to help them make data informed decisions
- Reporting to the CEO, Doug https://www.linkedin.com/in/doug123/
What skills do I need?
- You have meaningful experience in business operations or business development
- You're comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- You're strategic and love connecting the dots across different projects and teams but you're also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done
- You love to wear multiple hats, juggle projects simultaneously, and prioritize as our needs shift
- Previous small to mid-level startup experience.
- Construction or real estate development experience
- Based in New York City or surrounding area
- Great compensation package
- Generous equity package
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote friendly
- Parental leave
- Company provided computer
- Home office subsidy
Commitment to Diversity
ODIN is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a labor management platform that works for real estate developers and construction workers alike. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to provide the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from different backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.