What's the opportunity?
ODIN is looking for a DevOps engineer, who has experience creating scalable, efficient infrastructure services. This engineer will work on a lean, experienced team and help build products that are directly impactful to our customers.
ODIN is revolutionizing labor and risk management on construction sites. Our industry-leading software puts site owners back in control of their sites, giving them a comprehensive view into multiple streams of valuable, actionable data. Our solutions improve site safety and security by automating compliance, increasing accountability, and reducing risk.
We'd love to hear from you if…
- You are someone with significant and demonstrative DevOps experience.
- You have shipped production-grade products.
- You have maintained a service oriented architecture.
- You have experience with cloud services, containers, CI/CD pipelines, and working with engineering teams.
What will I do?
- Design large parts of our infrastructure and build pipelines
- Define and contribute to design patterns for the DevOps team
- Build systems for monitoring our infrastructure
- Collaborate with our cybersecurity team and developing strong security practices
- Report to the Engineering Manager, Cola https://www.linkedin.com/in/naiden/
What skills do I need?
- Cloud Services
- Google Cloud
- Github Actions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote friendly
- Parental leave
- Company provided computer
- Home office subsidy
Commitment to Diversity
ODIN is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a labor management platform that works for real estate developers and construction workers alike. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.