What's the opportunity?
ODIN is seeking a data engineer who can establish the process of building our ETL pipelines and data warehouse. This engineer will work on a lean, experienced team and help build products that are directly impactful to our customers.
ODIN is revolutionizing labor and risk management on construction sites. Our industry-leading software puts site owners back in control of their sites, giving them a comprehensive view into multiple streams of valuable, actionable data. Our solutions improve site safety and security by automating compliance, increasing accountability, and reducing risk.
We'd love to hear from you if…
- You are someone with significant and demonstrative engineering experience.
- You have built and shipped production-grade products
- You have experience with agile methodology, working with others through version control and code reviews, and strong testing practices.
What will I do?
- Design and maintain ETL pipelines dealing with payroll, physical access control, and employee profile data
- Manage our data warehouse
- Define design patterns for the data engineering team
- Create the foundation for our insights dashboards
- Report to the Engineering Manager, Cola https://www.linkedin.com/in/naiden/
What skills do I need?
- Google Cloud Platform
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote friendly
- Parental leave
- Company provided computer
- Home office subsidy
Commitment to Diversity
ODIN is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a labor management platform that works for real estate developers and construction workers alike. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.