Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
Deliveries - Order processing - Customer Service
Must have experience driving in the New York area and have held a driver’s license for at least 4 years
What your day/night will look like:
- Drive across New York delivering customer orders while following all safety protocols
- Enter and exit the delivery vehicle while transporting customer orders
- Determine placement of merchandise while following safety and lifting protocols during deliveries
- Use a hand truck to move packages across different levels such as stairs and ramps
- Correctly identify any order issues and resolve them in real-time
- Frequently move boxes weighing up to 60 pounds throughout the fulfillment center
- Operate a hand truck, pallet jack, or electric pallet jack to move inventory across the fulfillment center
- Assist with the loading and unloading of merchandise and non-inventory in and out of delivery vehicles, trucks, and vans
- Perform all tasks as assigned
Shift and Hours:
- Day shift
- Night shift
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.