Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko family is diverse, passionate, and innovative. With 200+ employees across 9 different departments and 7 groups, we bring people from all over the world together to develop technology and work towards a shared mission. We believe that small businesses need our support now more than ever, and that the coffee industry is where connections happen. E-commerce is at the center of this! E-commerce - is responsible for providing a nationwide delivery platform for selling all of our cafe and coffee shop essentials. Interested? Learn more below.
We are looking for a Senior E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for owning the optimization and growth of our two e-commerce properties.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Working closely with cross functional team members, you will be responsible for the day-to-day performance, growth and optimization of two e-commerce properties
- Own the development and strategy of e-commerce measurement and performance reporting as well as the roadmap for future technologies and platform solutions that will enable growth and transformation of the digital business
- Produce, analyze, and deliver reporting on digital marketing KPIs including, but not limited to, revenue, cost, transactions, ROAS, ROI, traffic, CPC, CPA, CR, and overall growth and health of digital marketing channels
- Increase conversion and average order size through site merchandise management of best sellers, product promotions, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities; ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing and promotions are accurate and meet brand guidelines
- Create and execute an SEO and communication strategy that increases organic traffic, engagement and conversion
- Seamlessly able to move from high level strategic planning to a roll-up-the-sleeves execution mode
- Comfort operating in a face paced, startup environment
- Expertise using customer insights to drive product marketing and digital marketing strategies
- 5-7 years of experience as a digital marketing manager, with 2+ focused on e-commerce
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and Shopify
- Highly analytical and data-driven decision maker
- Posses a rigorous attention to detail
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.