Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about helping small business owners succeed. In this role, you’ll own the relationship between Odeko and our cafe partners, acting as their advocate, advisor and cheerleader inside Odeko. You’ll be a sponge for customer feedback, and turn that feedback into actionable product changes that lead to better partner outcomes. You’ll be a coffee shop expert, and make meaningful connections to owners, manager, baristas and more all in the name of helping coffee shops thrive. You’ll be cafe operator’s trusted advisor, armchair psychologist and business partner, and help them reach their full potential.
- Own the customer relationship post-onboarding and implementation, with a focus on retention and expansion
- Help Odeko become the main supplier for cafes through active outbound communication
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders, helping small coffee shops scale and grow
- Identify customer needs and objectives to help them achieve their business goals
- Communicate and report key account metrics internally and externally
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Work with our Sales, Support and Customer Success teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Act as a customer liaison to internal teams, acting as the customer voice and advocating for product improvements based on customer feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven account management or other relevant experience (sales, customer success, etc.)
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Hubspot, and help desk support software
- Background in coffee industry desirable but not required
- Passion for coffee and small business!
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.