Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
What we’re looking for:
As the Onsite Implementation Specialist you are an asset to the customer onboarding process. The Specialist will be charged with ensuring a holistic approach to the onboarding process, including onsite customer visits to help streamline the onboarding process. Most importantly, this role is essential in setting the tone and establishing a positive relationship with our clients.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Promoting the company's products and services, and building relationships with new customers within assigned territory
- Cross collaborating with the Onboarding Leads to ensure customer information is collected.
- Providing product information and in-person training to relevant personnel
- Addressing customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product use
- Acquiring delivery details - keys, protocols, location requirements, etc. - while onsite with the customer and ensuring that information is properly documented in the app for our drivers
- Performing administrative duties, such as filing reports for each onboarding
- Refining the newly launched onboarding function; contributing to how this experience maps into the customer journey and how we can lay a foundation for success through this touchpoint
- The position is measured by the number of appointments, positive relationships with new customers, successful first orders, and new revenue opportunities.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Knowledge of the coffee industry is a significant plus!
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology and the ability to quickly learn and speak comfortably about new products
- An ability to manage your time effectively and operate autonomously. You’re never late!
- Outstanding communication skills (you are outgoing and sociable!), with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them seamlessly
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup; always operating with speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude
- A genuine passion for the mission!
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.