Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
If you're passionate about helping small businesses and want to be part of a hyper growth startup we’re currently hiring for a Sr Manager, Real Estate and Launch to be part of the Odeko family!
The Sr Manager, Real Estate and Launch will own opening new warehouse operations to fuel the growth at Odeko! This includes, but not limited to: finding future warehouse space, negotiating terms and legal due diligence, owning all construction and startup activities, and program managing the entire launch of that build cross-functionally across the entire company. This role is challenging and appeals to people who have a pioneering spirit and founder's mentality.
- Manage complex leases, real estate transactions, and permitting from inception to execution
- Conduct field tours with key stakeholders
- Responsible for the success launch of each new warehouse operations Odeko expands into.
- Responsible for LOI negotiation, real estate committee presentation and lease negotiation
- Manage and work closely with various stakeholders including brokers, general contractors, local municipalities, and legal to ensure site criteria and successful launch of the building
- Own all construction and startup activities to ensure on time completion and within budget
- Obtain relevant local data for review and planning purposes
- Build a robust pipeline and execute on projects aligning with the business strategy
- Able to prioritize complex deliverables, understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
- Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of projects to key business partners both internal and external
- Manage an ever-changing variety of internal initiatives and projects
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate negotiating complex leases, contracts, and similar documents
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent experience
- Experience in Warehouse operations or Manufacturing
- Must be willing and able to travel across the country, as needed
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field
- 7+ years experience in commercial, retail real estate with progressive responsibility as a RE Manager, Senior Real Estate Manager or Director of Real Estate
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- 3+ years of experience in construction and permitting
- Flexible paid time off to allow you to rest and recharge
- Affordable and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible spending account options
- Matching 401k - to allow you to invest in your future
- Growth and learning opportunities
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.