Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
We are looking for someone to manage the People operations of the warehouse(s) within the region as
we expand our workforce and geographic foothold.
This individual will partner with the General Managers to help onboard and support the individuals who
make Odeko the force it is, our warehouse associates and delivery drivers. This position is remote and
requires travel to warehouses within the region. This person will report directly to our Director of People, Operations.
How you’ll make an impact:
● Onboard and orient all new team members at warehouse(s) in the region
● Monitor and ensure employee enrollments to payroll and benefits are completed in a timely
● Personnel record management including promotions, job changes, terminations and employment
● Partner with Talent Acquisition, Operations team on hiring efforts
● Provide support to warehouse staff regarding workplace issues, benefits, employee programs
● Work with broader People team to carry out new initiatives
Business and Operations
● Partner with regional warehouse leadership to improve work relationships, build morale and
increase productivity and retention
● Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching,
counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
● Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of
employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance
● Identify training needs for warehouse staff and monitor success of training objectives
● Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations to manage and resolve employee
What you’ll bring to Odeko:
● You are a creative, collaborative, results-oriented professional who is particularly adept at
balancing multiple priorities and issues and being decisive
● The ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of
● Dedication to developing a strong, diverse, and collaborative organization.
● Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment and high-volume workload
● At least 5 years in a dedicated HR role and 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse,
manufacturing, or distribution center environment
● The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
● A strong solution focus and comfortability working in an environment which demands strong
● Ability to identify problems and suggest appropriate resolutions
● Strong interpersonal, oral, written communication, and data analysis skills
Why you’ll love it here:
● Collaborative, high growth work culture
● Competitive salary and equity options
● Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Insurance and FSA packages to cover the “what ifs” in life
● 401k matching program so you can invest in your future
● Flexible PTO and discretionary spending options for your team
● Home office equipment sent to your door
● Wearables and Shareables so you can rock Odeko swag whenever you want
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.