Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
What we’re looking for:
In this role as our Senior FP&A Manager, you will own the annual budgeting process and create regular forecasts that show the predicted trajectory of the business, producing long-term business plans. You will have the opportunity to analyze business trends and past results, undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning. You will be utilizing the analysis to advise on how company performance can be improved and explore potential growth scenarios. This role will operate very independently and has growth potential for management and leadership over the finance function.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead a team of three financial analysts who will support you in the management of the corporate financial model.
- Prepare and manage plans, forecasts and variance analysis for business units.
- Update detailed operating and projections/financial models, working closely with multiple departments.
- Analyze and monitor financial and operational performance. Prepare monthly financial reports and variance analyses (actuals versus budget/forecasted).
- Assist with monthly closes and coordinate with Accounting to ensure accurate financial results and reporting.
- Identify trends and issues and address problems to ensure quality financial results.
- Assist in corporate finance and business development work.
- Drive financial considerations in decision-making framework to improve business profitability and capital efficiency.
- Prepare presentations for management and participate in ad hoc projects as needed.
- BA/BS required; major in accounting, finance, or business/economics preferred
- 4+ years minimum experience in corporate finance, investment banking or FP&A at a high growth company
- Excellent financial management and analytical skills, with deep demonstrated understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools
- Must be data-driven and take initiative in developing new measurements and metrics
- Must have a strong understanding of US GAAP or IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to delve into the detail as well as take a higher-level view
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while working as part of an inter-departmental team in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) or G-Suite (sheets, docs, and slides)
- Ready to embrace start-up pace and disperse data sources
- Experience working for a hyper-growth company is a plus
- Experience partnering with a revenue-focused team and leading sales metric reporting is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL, Netsuite (or similar ERP tools) or data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Mixpanel etc.) is a plus
Why you’ll love working at Odeko:
- Remote first work environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Matching available
- Collaborative culture
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.