Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding Sales Team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments. Your extraordinary communication skills help you connect with customers by email and phone - quickly establishing trust and relationships, and building value throughout the sales process.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Prospect and develop new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Responsible for achieving a monthly quota
- Work the full sales cycle (qualify, intro call, demo) to close deals with independent coffee shops and cafes
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners with Odeko
- 2 years of relevant sales experience, preferably in full cycle sales
- Self-directed and comfortable in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales targets in a quota driven role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Process-driven with attention to detail
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience with B2B sales a plus
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.