Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
What we’re looking for:
Our growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to assist in managing our candidate experience. This individual will serve as an ambassador to Odeko and the “glue” of the Talent Acquisition team. Our Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling candidate interviews, providing interview confirmations, generating reports, and improving internal processes.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide administrative and scheduling assistance to the Talent Acquisition team
- Schedule phone screens and interviews
- Maintain job descriptions
- Maintain Greenhouse records and job posting platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Prepare offer letters
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Maintain referral bonus program
- 2+ years Coordinator or Assistant experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition or HR functions
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, with strong problem solving skills – you’re excited by growth stage environments
- Desire to grow and gain experience within HR and/or Recruiting
- You share in our passion for coffee!
Why you’ll love working at Odeko
- Remote first work environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Collaborative culture
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.