Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
Who we are:
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
What we’re looking for:
As the Onsite Implementation Specialist you are an asset to the customer onboarding process. The Specialist will be charged with ensuring a holistic approach to the onboarding process, including onsite customer visits to help streamline the onboarding process. Most importantly, this role is essential in setting the tone and establishing a positive relationship with our clients.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Promoting the company's products and services, and building relationships with new customers within assigned territory
- Cross collaborating with the Onboarding Leads to ensure customer information is collected.
- Providing product information and in-person training to relevant personnel
- Addressing customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product use
- Acquiring delivery details - keys, protocols, location requirements, etc. - while onsite with the customer and ensuring that information is properly documented in the app for our drivers
- Performing administrative duties, such as filing reports for each onboarding
- Refining the newly launched onboarding function; contributing to how this experience maps into the customer journey and how we can lay a foundation for success through this touchpoint
- The position is measured by the number of appointments, positive relationships with new customers, successful first orders, and new revenue opportunities.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Knowledge of the coffee industry is a significant plus!
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology and the ability to quickly learn and speak comfortably about new products
- An ability to manage your time effectively and operate autonomously. You’re never late!
- Outstanding communication skills (you are outgoing and sociable!), with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them seamlessly
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup; always operating with speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude
- A genuine passion for the mission!
Why you’ll love working at Odeko:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Matching available
- Collaborative culture
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.