Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
Odeko is a tech startup that partners with small and medium-sized businesses to help them thrive and become pillars of their communities. We’re looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you're passionate about helping small businesses and want to be part of a hyper growth startup we’re currently hiring for a National Warehouse Safety Manager to be part of the Odeko family!
The Safety Manager will build out and create company EHS policies while also ensuring compliance to all applicable local and regional regulations. This role is challenging and appeals to people who have a pioneering spirit and founder's mentality.
- Establish warehouse safety polices as the company grows to ensure compliance for local and regional regulations.
- Create a culture of safety by partnering with different Ops functions, teaching, motivating, auditing, and driving accountability across the company.
- Develop deep knowledge of EHS and regularly benchmark best practices from like industries to create best in class practices at Odeko.
- Create and manage KPIs like Serious Incident Rate, OSHA Recordable, Lost Time Incidents, Audit Findings, and more.
- Develop relationship across the warehouse network to ensure best practices are being shared and implemented
- Partner with Ops Leadership Team to create targets by building and develop methods of measuring and defining health and safety performance
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to implement project solutions and improve operational efficiency.
- Act as a strategic change agent by challenging the effectiveness and quality of existing safety programs and processes and driving a continuous improvement culture.
- Analyze current warehouse KPIs to determine effectiveness and propose refinements to expedite development of a proactive warehouse culture within the organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse safety
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Distribution Center or Manufacturing Safety experience with mix of exempt and non-exempt employees at a site of at least 50 people preferred.
- Experience understanding process flow and suggest improvements to improve safety within our warehouses
- Ability to travel to warehouse locations across the country, as needed
- Experience with: workers' compensation, PIT safety and training, LOTO, ergonomic best practices, and Covid protocols
- Lean / Six-Sigma knowledge
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Flexible paid time off to allow you to rest and recharge
- Affordable and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible spending account options
- Matching 401k - to allow you to invest in your future
- Growth and learning opportunities
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.