Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a strong sales leader, with a history of success in a high growth organization. The Director of Sales will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the sales life cycle, building processes and systems that will scale as the company grows and assuming management of a team of Market Development Specialists. This person will partner with cross-functional teams (including operations, marketing, finance and product/engineering), with the primary objective of enabling Odeko to grow and scale across the country.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Hire, lead and motivate a growing team of Market Development Specialists, providing them with resources and support to effectively manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Establish and refine sales processes and systems to scale as the company grows
- Build sales coaching strategies to maximize revenue generation
- Provide support for and participate directly in key account conversations and negotiations
- Monitor monthly, quarterly targets; analyze data and metrics; assess performance and ensure the company achieves revenue targets
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Operations, Product, and other teams advocating for customer needs
- Flexible/adaptive, self-motivated, and goal-orientated
- 8-10 years of relevant experience with SaaS or B2B tech solutions
- Proven track record of hitting goals and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success building results-driven teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
Location: Remote with travel.
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.