Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
About the role:
At Odeko, we strive to build the best possible products for our customers. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with the Product, and growth teams to launch robust features and campaigns for our customer community, in order to drive engagement. In your role you must understand both the product and the heart of our company - our customers - and what resonates with them.
In this role, you will:
- Work and collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, data, customer support, and others to drive feature adoption and engagement
- Build campaign assets and execute communication activities for feature campaigns and product launches in collaboration with PMs, brand designers, interface designers, experience designers, and customers
- Manage complex initiatives, create go-to-market strategies, and drive on-time execution that drive participation and engagement
- Be the voice of our customer and provide a feedback loop into the product team for insights on how to improve the product experience for our customers
- Work as a trusted member of our product team, in order to design and build world-class products
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their goals
You’re an ideal candidate if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing
- You have excellent written and communication skills
- You have an acute attention to detail
- You have the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects while balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience creating strategic marketing campaigns for product feature launches, as well as driving ongoing adoption strategies
- You’re passionate about supporting small businesses, and understand that establishing a strong relationship with our customers is crucial to this role
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.