Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role:
We’re looking for a people-focused talent acquisition professional to drive our employer branding, recruiting and hiring efforts across two distinct populations - HQ and Operations. You will have a direct impact on the success of our business and labor force.
The ideal candidate will be located in the New York City area, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Plan, develop and implement an effective and scalable talent acquisition strategy
- Design, plan and execute employer branding strategy
- Partner with hiring managers to fill roles across HQ and Operations populations
- Work with leadership to analyze hiring needs and forecasting
- Constantly strive to improve the candidate experience
- Own Greenhouse functions and job posting platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Coach hiring managers on best practices
- Track and maximize recruiting budget
- Run reports, analyze and report on hiring metrics
- 5+ years talent acquisition experience, with preferably 1+ year managing the talent acquisition function and/or strategy
- Experience in a start-up e-commerce or SaaS environment a plus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience managing an ATS (Greenhouse preferred) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Demonstrated ability to get creative with building talent pipelines
- Ability to build relationships with employees at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, with strong problem solving skills – you’re excited by growth stage environments.
- You share in our passion for coffee!
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.