Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role:
We’re looking for an organized and passionate People Coordinator to support how Odeko attracts talent and keeps our employees happy and fulfilled.
The ideal candidate will be located in the New York City area, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Provide administrative assistance to the People team
- Schedule phone screens and interviews
- Provide recruiting assistance for Operations roles
- Maintain job descriptions
- Maintain Greenhouse records and job posting platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Prepare offer letters
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Maintain referral bonus program
- Assist with People team programs including performance management, employee engagement and culture
- 2+ years Coordinator or Assistant experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition or HR functions
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, with strong problem solving skills – you’re excited by growth stage environments
- Desire to grow and gain experience within HR
- You share in our passion for coffee!
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.