Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
We are looking for an Outside Sales & Onboarding Specialist to spearhead initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate customer onboarding. The Specialist will be charged with ensuring a holistic approach to the onboarding process, including providing clear customer guidance and communicating additional relevant product offerings. This person will drive high product adoption and increase overall customer value. Most importantly, this role is essential in setting the tone and establishing a positive relationship with our clients. Specific responsibilities include:
- Promoting the company's products and services, and building relationships with new customers within assigned territory
- Ensuring a successful handoff from Sales, and ultimately transitioning accounts to Customer Success for continued implementation
- Providing product information and in-person training to relevant personnel
- Addressing customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product use
- Recommending products to customers, based on business needs and opportunities
- Acquiring delivery details - keys, protocols, location requirements, etc. - while onsite with the customer and ensuring that information is properly documented in the app for our drivers
- Performing administrative duties, such as filing reports for each onboarding
- Assisting with the training of new employees as requested
- Refining the newly launched onboarding function; contributing to how this experience maps into the customer journey and how we can lay a foundation for success through this touchpoint
- The position is measured by the number of appointments, positive relationships with new customers, successful first orders, and new revenue opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role
- Knowledge of the coffee industry a significant plus!
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology and the ability to quickly learn and speak comfortably about new products
- An ability to manage your time effectively and operate autonomously. You’re never late!
- Outstanding communication skills (you are outgoing and sociable!), with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them seamlessly
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup; always operating with speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude
- A genuine passion for the mission!
Location: New York
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.