Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
The role entails driving analytics insights and enabling senior leadership to make effective, analytically driven decisions, in all areas of the business. You will be partnering with leaders within Product, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Data. You will not only get data in the hands of leaders but also provide deep insights and actionable strategies. The ideal candidate should be passionate about working with Odeko, has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, deep understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling operations through automation.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data to gain insights that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Develop and maintain data-driven excel models that will be specific to different business units with the ultimate goal of tying these sub-models back to the corporate financial model.
- Conceptualize and build centralized tools (including pipelines) that can extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights and being liaison between technical teams and business leaders.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations for business stakeholders and maintain the integrity of the reports.
- Investigate monetary impact on new initiatives and assist with ad-hoc requests.
- Process a large amount of data and do deep dives to understand certain trends/patterns, carry out correlation analysis to identify causes and relatedness.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field or similar.
- 2+ years of work experience in doing finance or analytical role is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, and Netsuite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to transform data into business insights and actionable recommendations.
- Experience working with large data sets that are structured, partially structured and unstructured.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Metabase, Mixpanel etc.).
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.