Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Odeko is a tech startup that partners with small and medium-sized businesses to help them thrive and become pillars of their communities! One of the ways Odeko does this is by completing overnight deliveries to hundreds of your favorite local coffee shops! We provide coffee shops with everything they could possibly need! From their coffee, tea, milk, pastries, donuts, syrups to their cups, gloves, cleaners!
If you're passionate about helping small businesses we’re currently hiring for Delivery Associates (DAs) to be part of the Odeko family! We like to obsess over our Delivery Associates so that they can obsess over our customers! You will be responsible for delivering product to our customers (local coffee shops) in top notch quality while always staying a safe and working hard.
1) What would I get Paid?
Starting pay would be $20 per hour! This doesn’t even include any performance-based incentives for perfect attendance, flawless quality, and great execution!
2) What hours would I work?
Currently our DAs make deliveries from 10pm to 6am but we’re working hard to begin delivering even earlier (8pm) so our DAs can work 4 days a week and still get just as many hours (4x10s vs 5x8s)! Plus, there no traffic when our DAs on the road!
We’re hiring for multiple shifts:
Sunday - Thursday
Tuesday - Saturday
Wednesday - Sunday
Friday - Monday
3) Is this going to be easy?
Great question! We would not say that this role, nor any role at Odeko is easy. Instead, we pride ourselves on working safe, working smart, and working hard!
4) What will I need?
We provide you almost everything you’ll need, including the vehicle and training! All you need is a valid driver's license. See other requirements below!
What We're Looking For
- Independent problem solver who is passionate about customer service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to adapt in unpredictable situations
- Great work ethic, detail-oriented, perfectionist
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Able to lift packages (up to 50 lbs.) and be able to get in and out of a van numerous times in a shift
- Must have held state driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a 5-Panel Drug Screening
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report. (Multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.