Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a hyper-organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism. This position is very hands-on and requires a strong work-ethic, exceptional task management and a dedication to quality of service.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the Onboarding process for new customers to ensure successful implementation of Odeko’s products and services. Specific responsibilities include:
- Acquire delivery details - keys, protocols, location requirements, etc. - through in person shop visits.
- Distribute welcome kits, samples + swag.
- Provide a demo of the product, ensure comfort with the order interface, complete test orders, etc.
- Serve as the face of Odeko in NY - the first post-sale contact for new customers!
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role
- Knowledge of the coffee industry a significant plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology and the ability to quickly learn and speak comfortably about new products
- An ability to manage your time effectively and operate autonomously
- Outstanding communication skills (you are outgoing and sociable!), with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities. You intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them seamlessly
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup; always operating with speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude
- A genuine passion for the mission!
- A valid driver’s license
- Extensive knowledge of Manhattan, Long Island City, Queens, and Brooklyn
Location: New York
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.