Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
About the role
Odeko is hiring a Product Manager to lead our efforts in building an amazing software experience for our customers! In this role, you’ll work closely with the Odeko design and engineering teams, as well as our sales, support and growth departments, in order to plan, build, launch, and measure the impact that new features and functionality have Odeko product experiences.
What you’ll do
- Help define the product vision and strategy, and be able to break a larger vision into discrete projects
- Synthesize customer feedback to identify pain points and deeply understand their problems
- Lead the development and prioritization of the product roadmaps, to deliver value to our customers and the business
- Track the success of the product features that we launch and proactively iterate based on the data captured
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience as a product management, with a track record of owning features and products end-to-end
- Experience building a product from idea to production
- High focus on shipping new features, with the ability to determine the appropriate trade-offs that deliver value, while accounting for competing demands
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to act as an ambassador for Odeko’s product vision to colleagues and customers
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently
- High degree of empathy towards Odeko customers and your colleagues
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.