Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
At Odeko, we want to ship software that makes life better for our customers, so we rely on our team, culture, and tools to make sure that happens! We greatly value individual ownership and accountability, within the framework of a team. We truly care about our customers and their success, and we want you to care, too. And we pick the best tools for every job.
- You have at least four years of experience building and supporting mission-critical, production applications on iOS devices.
- You have full-stack development experience, ideally on top of Ruby on Rails, but we’re flexible.
- You’re a committed team player and love to collaborate on solutions with others, both inside and outside of Engineering.
- You have a track record of delivering high-quality software on time.
- You’re motivated to improve the product and codebase beyond what’s expected.
- You have strong design intuition and can empathize with users.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and believe in only delivering high-quality software.
- If you don’t know something, you find the answer.
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.