Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
At Odeko, we want to ship software that makes life better for our customers, so we rely on our team, culture, and tools to make sure that happens! We greatly value individual ownership and accountability, within the framework of a team. We truly care about our customers and their success, and we want you to care, too. And we pick the best tools for every job.
- 1+ years of Kubernetes experience
- 3+ years experience with AWS cloud infrastructure technologies
- 5+ years of infrastructure experience (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, etc.)
- Coding/scripting experience (Shell and one other--Python/Ruby/etc.)
- Experience with monitoring and analytical tools (ELK, CloudWatch, Sensu, etc.)
- Experience with automation and provisioning tools (Saltstack/Chef/Puppet/Terraform)
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting production system issues
- You’re motivated to improve the product and codebase beyond what’s expected.
- If you don’t know something, you find the answer.
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.