Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about helping small business owners succeed. In this role, you will be responsible for nurturing relationships with Odeko customers and identifying opportunities to drive growth in your book of business.
- Own the customer relationship post-onboarding and implementation, with a focus on retention and expansion
- Responsible for up-selling accounts to reach AOV targets
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Identify customer needs and objectives to help them achieve their business goals
- Communicate and report key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Work with our Sales, Support and Customer Success teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Act as a customer liaison to internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience (sales, customer success, etc.)
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Hubspot, and help desk support software
- Background in coffee industry desirable but not required
- Passion for coffee and small business!
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.