Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Who we are:
We’re Odeko, and you probably haven’t heard of us (yet). We build mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops, cafés and bakeries, on a mission... It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue and lower their expenses while reducing their environmental footprint. It’s not a simple mission, but we’re up to the challenge thanks to a lean and ambitious team that’s operating within a collaborative and encouraging environment.
Who we’re looking for:
As the Senior Manager for Customer Success, you will be responsible for developing and scaling the customer journey, from the sales transition through on-boarding to retention and growth.
You will drive the approach to maximizing adoption and engagement within the platform, while guiding a small team of individual contributors whose core responsibilities focus on the successful onboarding, retention and growth of Odeko customers.
Part consultant, part project manager, part product specialist - We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of providing highly-professional customer service and can excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Drive account health including product adoption, usage velocity, account retention and growth, referrals, and customer satisfaction.
- Test playbooks and program ideas and monitor results based on defined customer metrics.
- Identify opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently drive customer outcomes at scale.
- Articulate and drive customer use cases, customer value and expansion while maintaining status as a trusted advisor to accounts.
- Perform quarterly business reviews to align on business priorities, review services satisfaction, share usage patterns or insights, surface issues, and provide guidance on how to optimize value from Odeko.
- Identify common customer challenges and partner with key stakeholders internally to solve for better solutions, continuously improving the user experience.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, consulting experience, account management or sales organization experience a plus.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals.
- Strong analytical skills and operating rigor.
- Ability to successfully navigate difficult customers or situations and demonstrate resolutions.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them seamlessly.
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup; always operating with speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude.
Location: Remote - EST Time Zone
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.