Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
About the role:
We’re looking for a creative, analytical marketing leader to drive paid marketing into the next phase of scale. The ideal candidate is a highly creative strategist and an execution powerhouse, experienced in leveraging digital as well as traditional channels to generate, build, and nurture B2B and B2C pipelines.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, your work will have a direct impact on the success of our business and company trajectory. To be effective in the role, you will need to be willing to be hands-on but also have the ability to scale out and build the strategy.
- Design and execute multi-channel programs to drive acquisition, adoption and retention.
- Work closely with the VP of Creative on asset development; Own content creation and the daily execution of paid/organic marketing channels.
- Introduce new channels, platforms, audiences and content through rapid testing.
- Establish CAC goals, as well as manage traffic, conversion and LTV.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation.
- Build and manage a team of channel leads, guiding them to make informed optimizations and operate at a high level.
- 8+ years experience in performance marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and obsession with achieving pipeline growth.
- Proven track record of driving user acquisition through strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and measuring performance across a variety of paid channels.
- Deep knowledge of demand generation mix including SEM, SEO, email marketing, direct mail, events, social media, etc.
- Deep knowledge of attribution and ROI analyses.
- Experience managing agency and third-party relationships.
- Experience building teams, and a track record of attracting and retaining great talent
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, with strong problem solving skills – you’re excited by growth stage environments.
- You share in our passion for coffee!
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.