Odeko is a purpose-driven tech platform that provides mobile ordering and supply chain management tools for coffee shops, cafés, and bakeries. Founded in 2019, Odeko helps small businesses grow their revenue, lower supply costs, and reduce their overall waste. Odeko’s platform provides these businesses with the tools they need to grow, while focusing on their customers.
Odeko is looking for a talented VP of Engineering who wakes up every morning and thinks about how to make their team, its processes and our product work better. The right person needs to be technically competent, but continuous improvement has to be their priority. The role will report directly to the CTO.
- You will be directly responsible for the engineering teams focused on our cafe and consumer products
- You will work closely with the CTO on recruiting, technology strategy, our engineering roadmap, and on our goals and the metrics for measuring progress
- You will work closely with Product and other stakeholders to ensure that our product plans become successful product features
- You will take responsibility for leading the improvement of our teams and our processes
- You will lead or oversee multiple large scale product development efforts
- You will ensure our teams deliver high quality features on time
- 6+ years as a manager leading growing engineering teams
- 10+ years as an individual contributor building cloud-based software products in a fast moving technology company
- A track record of building inclusive, diverse, high performing engineering teams
- A commitment to continuously build, test and measure solutions that increase our velocity
- The proven ability to mentor team members, measure performance and provide feedback
- Ability to operate successfully in a startup, post series A and beyond
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
US work authorization is required. No third-parties please.