Oddball believes that we can bring change and improve the daily lives of millions by bringing quality software to the federal space. Our team is full of experienced engineering, product, and user experience professionals who love bringing scalable solutions to life as much as they love working with clients to solve problems. We value learning, growth, and the ability to make a big impact at a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that can collaborate with clients, stakeholders and technical teams. In this role, the data analyst will collect, build reports on, advise and roadmap on a variety of metrics based on the program and team's needs, those can include user interaction data, software and programming information, market research, logistics information, or other user behaviors. This person will bring their technical expertise to the program to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions
What you'll be doing
The ideal candidate will be working collaboratively with stakeholders, engineering and operation teams to collect and translate data into reporting and presentations that aligns with the software and program team’s goals. This individual will effectively communicate the needs of the clients and stakeholders’ as well as be able to resolve any gaps that present to be a challenge.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working with Power BI.
- Extensive experience developing reports, presentations, and roadmaps using Power BI and has strong analytical and problem solving skills, and is able to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best solution.
- Experience working with and around software development teams, preferably, but not limited to, in the federal space.
- Ability to effectively communicate and synthesize complex requirements to any audience, from engineers to stakeholders.
- Experience working with product owners, program managers and stakeholders to establish goals, metrics, and a vision for data across the program.
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills including technical writing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
Must be located in the US
This is a full time, remote position. Oddball offers a tech and continuing education stipend. This role requires the ability to obtain a low level security clearance.
Due to the Biden Administration issuing an Executive Order (EO) that effectively mandates COVID-19 vaccination for all U.S. based employees of federal contractors and subcontractors, all Oddball employees will need to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, or by their first date of employment if after that date, subject to legally required accommodations.