OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands. We do so by relying on a global community of over 20,000 highly-qualified photographers and image creators.
Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. Our core mission: to create a thriving ecosystem for them, while driving brand’s growth through engaging visuals - from photographs to drone and 360° videos. Read our charter to know more.
Since 2016, we have worked with over 500 key accounts, including UberEats, Booking.com, L’Oreal or Deloitte. And today, we deliver over 500,000 images every month. Just last year, our team has grown from 30 to 100 people. With over 30 nationalities in the team, we are based in Paris, New-York, Singapore.
Support international & professional Image Creators Community in their work development in order to grow the business
1/ ENGAGE & RETAIN THE IC COMMUNITY
Be the expert and success manager of our community tool:
- Build & setup Community Programs: produce events, educational resources, training courses and content to increase the community engagement, activity and growth
- Always Be Improving: Build and never stop improving our communication plan to drive the community to our tools/platform, pick up and learn new platforms
Create a sense of belonging to a community
- Connect Image Creators with each other to share best practices & insights that drive product adoption, engagement & retention
- Increase Image Creators loyalty and retention by keeping them informed, felt supported and listened (develop community actions in that way)
2/ DATA DRIVEN
- Identify the key metrics enabling you to track your impact on the business & setup action plans
- Build reports and dashboards to track community trends and action performances.
- Analyse data to highlight trends, behaviours & improvement areas
- Support on developing and optimising community management processes and programs
3/ BE THE VOICE OF THE IC COMMUNITY
Have a strong Community-Centric mindset!
- Build a strong relationship with the community members, and act as their point of contact on all community related questions
- Create and nurture a continuous feedback loop to advocate for the needs of our community across the company & the different teams
- Bring stakeholders across teams together to align and commit to a common goal
- Be a support for the Brand Team to highlight the Community members in our different channels
- 3+ years of experience
- Creative background (media, ad agency)
- Customer centric: deep care for the audience (our Image Creators),
- Business level English language skills
- Naturally analytical with quantitative skills, using metrics to back up assumptions, get buy-in for recommendations and drive actions
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Scale up experience is a plus.
- 1 Talent manager interview (30 min)
- 2 Hiring manager interviews (45 min each)
- 1 interview with our CEO
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to OCUS values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.