OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands. We do so by relying on a global community of over 20,000 highly-qualified photographers and image creators.
Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. Our core mission: to create a thriving ecosystem for them, while driving brand’s growth through engaging visuals - from photographs to drone and 360° videos. Read our charter to know more.
Since 2016, we have worked with over 500 key accounts, including UberEats, Booking.com, L’Oreal or Deloitte. And today, we deliver over 500,000 images every month. Just last year, our team has grown from 30 to 100 people. With over 30 nationalities in the team, we are based in Paris, New-York, Singapore.
We are looking for a dynamic Community Builder/Program Manager to join our Community Team based in Paris. He/she will partner with all stakeholders at OCUS to support international & professional Image Creators Community in their work development.
1/ ENGAGE THE IMAGE CREATORS' COMMUNITY
Be the expert and success manager of our community tool: Produce events, educational resources, training courses and content for ongoing engagement, activity and growth of the community
- Develop an editorial calendar to animate discussions on a regular basis among the community
- Build and never stop improving our communication plan to drive the community to our tools/platform
Be a support for the Brand Team to highlight the Community members in our different communication channels
2/ RETAIN THE COMMUNITY
- Connect Image Creators with each other to share best practices & insights that drive product adoption, engagement & retention
- Increase Image Creators loyalty and retention by keeping them informed, felt supported and listened (develop community actions in that way)
3/ BE THE VOICE OF THE IMAGE CREATORS COMMUNITY
- Build a strong relationship with the community members, and act as their point of contact on all community related questions
- Create and nurture a continuous feedback loop to advocate for the needs of our community across the company & the different teams
- Identify the key metrics enabling you to track your impact
- Maintain reports and dashboards to track community and action performances.
- Support on developing and optimizing community management processes and programs
- 3+ years of experience
- Creative background (media, ad agency)
- Customer centric: deep care for the audience (our Image Creators),
- Business level English language skills
- Naturally analytical with quantitative skills, using metrics to back up assumptions, get buy-in for recommendations and drive actions
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
Scale up experience is a plus.
STARTING DATE: September 1st
- 1 Talent manager interview (30 min)
- 2 Hiring manager interviews (45 min each)
- 1 interview with our CEO