OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands. We do so by relying on a global community of over 20,000 highly-qualified photographers and image creators. Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. Since 2016, we have worked with over 500 key accounts, including UberEats, Booking.com, L’Oreal or Deloitte. And today, we deliver over 500,000 images every month. Our team has grown from 30 to 100+ people in a year. We are based in Paris, New-York, Singapore and open to remote.
OCUS is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to contribute to systematic forecasting of commercial performance. You will bring an economic approach to operational drivers impacting conversion and revenue, such as seasonality, country-specific constraints, unforeseen events.
To be successful in this role you should have both business acumen and finance expertise to support our people - especially Sales - to make data-driven business decisions. This role is based in our headquarters in Paris and we have a flex-office, remote-friendly policy.
The position is made of two main components with a financial predominance.
Financial business partner
- Perform financial and operational modelling. Develop models that drive sound business decisions. Improve internal and external reportings.
- Create detailed business analysis. Outline issues, opportunities and solutions for business. Responsible for the Revenue and Margin forecasting process, including continual review and iteration. Optimize workflows and processes across the business.
- Define and create dashboards to track activity & performance. Follow-up the performance and productivity indicators on a regular basis.
- Strategic planning, business development, sales innovation. Manage projects to drive global alignment and accelerate sales & company performance.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of strategies, objectives and activities across all functions.
- Lead and drive operational aspects of the function, including global budget management, operational dashboards, monitoring and communication activities.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the CRO and C-suite in implementing sales organization objectives in line with the business goals.
Business & commercial lawyer
- Ensuring that the commercial transactions of the company comply with corporate’s laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that business’s processes, strategies and actions comply with all relevant laws.
- Providing legal advice to the Executive committee and Sales team on business matters such as commercial contracts, and intellectual property’s rights.
- Preparing and reviewing documents, assessing business’s partnerships and helping the deals’ negotiations.
- You have 5+ years financial experience in the finance team (FP&A/Controlling) of a high growth scale-up. You feel at ease in fast-paced and multinational environments. A Transaction Services experience would be highly appreciated. A legal experience in digital and/or SAAS companies would be a significant advantage.
- You have a problem-solver, solution-oriented mindset. You act as a true business partner with a deep understanding of success metrics, key performance indicators and process improvements.
- You are detail-oriented, knowledgeable, persuasive with excellent communication skills. Excellent critical thinking, analytical, reasoning and negotiation skills. Responsible for formulating and delivering key business objectives through cross-functional relationships.
- You have good leadership, along with organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- You are able to work under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines.
- You have excellent Exel skills, Google suite knowledge is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English and French.