OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands. We do so by relying on a global community of over 20,000 highly-qualified photographers and image creators. Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. Since 2016, we have worked with over 500 key accounts, including UberEats, Booking.com, L’Oreal or Deloitte. And today, we deliver over 500,000 images every month. Our team has grown from 30 to 100 people. We are based in Paris, New-York, Singapore and open to remote.
We are looking for a creative and technological Video Quality Assurance to join our growing team in our Paris headquarters. Our Video Quality Assurance will partner with global internal and external stakeholders and use their deep experience in managing video projects delivery and scaling strategic processes to deliver OCUS’s vision for the future of video. This role will report directly to the Head of Quality Assurance (Paris).
Our ideal candidate will has the following responsibilities
1/ Video delivery’s tracking & monitoring
- Deliver our clients on time and with the highest quality
- Monitor data and be accountable for our clients’ delivery performance
- Analyse our under-performing deliveries to do problem-solving and provide long-term solutions
- Manage video post-production’s budget (software and partnerships)
- Ensure the success of our new clients’ pilots
2/ Quality & performance improvements
- Support the Head of Quality Assurance in OCUS' video-related projects
- Ensure continuous quality improvements and process optimization with partners
- Update client’s guidelines based on quality issues noticed in the field and / or on client’s feedback
- Benchmark and onboarding of new post-production partners to have the best quality and cost
- Increase the video’s delivery workflow automation (with our product or through alternative software)
3/ Offer’s definition and set-up
- Support the Sales to define the best video offers to fit both our clients’ needs and OCUS’ processes
- Support the Sales to build the video offers’ pricing by providing the costs of production and post-production
- Create videographer’s guidelines based on our clients’ briefs
- Design a scalable way to deliver new clients and work with the Product team to implement solutions onto our platform
4/ Training and knowledge sharing
- Implement and update trainings and standards resulting from problem-solving
- Support the Community team in creating content to train videographers
- Audiovisual Media studies, Film studies, Post-production specialization
- 5 years working in video post production and editing
- English full professional proficiency
- French full professional proficiency
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, production company, or tech-oriented company
- Videography knowledge, perfectionist eye, objectivity to read an image
- Optimisation mindset, process-oriented, creative and innovative
- Solution-oriented, autonomy, motivation, adaptability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in networking, relationship building and negotiating
- Technology & Product appetite
- 1 Talent manager interview - 30'
- 2 Hiring managers interviews - 45'
- 1 Interview with CEO - 45'