OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands by relying on a global community of over 20,000 photographers. Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. OCUS is at the growth stage and is looking for a Data Analyst to boost our data-informed approach.
Reporting directly to the CPO, the Data Analyst will be responsible of the following:
- Work closely with product managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 5+ years experience mining data as a data analyst
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel and Data Visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Good knowledge of python is a plus and relational databases (MySQL / MariaDB)
Why apply? We are a team made up of 100+ passionate people, from 20+ nationalities. We're based in Paris, Singapore and New York and are remote friendly. We love photography and imagery at large (obviously), but also music, and our dog Pocus. You'll feel in your ideal workplace if you value ownership, open-mindedness, transparency, creativity + if you love to learn and have a radical drive for excellence.