OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands. We do so by relying on a global community of over 20,000 highly-qualified photographers and image creators. Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. Since 2016, we have worked with over 500 key accounts, including UberEats, Booking.com, L’Oreal or Deloitte. And today, we deliver over 500,000 images every month. Our team has grown from 30 to 100 people. We are based in Paris, New-York, Singapore and open to remote.
We are looking for an energetic and tenacious Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our growing team in Singapore. Our KAM will partner with globally located stakeholders and use their deep experience in managing clients and scaling strategic accounts to deliver OCUS’s vision for the APAC region. This role will report directly to the Global Head of Key Account Management (Paris).
Our ideal candidate will:
- Manage a dedicated set of accounts and be responsible for pipeline, performance, forecasting and growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Draw on their well honed account management toolkit to identify, cost, prepare and present upsell and cross sell opportunities to clients.
- Be immersed in the detail to anticipate and mitigate issues before they arise, turning every challenge into a chance to build a better customer experience.
- Get under the hood of the customer’s organisation to ensure we are providing the right support at the right time, identifying opportunities to continually grow key partnerships.
- Be a trusted advisor to key decision makers in your customer’s organisation, act as ‘the voice of the customer’ in strategic internal discussions and be a champion for customer success.
- Liaise seamlessly between the client and internal teams, delivering structured feedback and ideas on how we can continually improve our services and solutions.
- Use their deep understanding of the digital content landscape and key verticals to measure, track and analyse metrics that identify challenges and create opportunity for OCUS solutions.
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations and deadline driven environments, using instinct, experience and data to deliver time sensitive, accurate, high quality outputs.
- 6 years in B2B customer facing key account management or consultancy roles
- 2 years in hyper-growth digital industry; e.g. eCommerce, Marketplace, Travel, Real Estate
- Solid track record of exceeding individual and team quarterly and annual financial targets
- Hands-on experience developing account plans and strategies for growth
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in networking, relationship building and negotiating
- Working with Chinese speaking customers and English speaking internal stakeholders language skills.
- Lived and/or worked in multiple countries across the region
- Experience working with globally located colleagues in a remote management structure
- 1 Talent manager interview - 30'
- 2 Hiring managers interviews - 45'
- 1 Interview with CEO - 45'