OCUS produces high-quality, custom visual content at scale for international brands by relying on a global community of over 20,000 photographers. Product-driven, we use state of the art tech to make the whole process seamless both for brands and image creators. OCUS is at the growth stage and is looking for an Agile Coach to partner with Product and Tech to push operation excellence around agility.
Reporting directly to the CTO, the Agile Coach will be responsible of the following missions.
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model across the organization
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams
- Undertake follow-ups with individual team members to ensure projects are on track and goals are being met
- Keep a pragmatic perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Hold stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams to review project status
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery
- 5+ years of experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Strong leader, educator, and coach
- An excellent communicator and motivator
Why apply? We are a team made up of 100+ passionate people, from 20+ nationalities. We're based in Paris, Singapore and New York and are remote friendly. We love photography and imagery at large (obviously), but also music, and our dog Pocus. You'll feel in your ideal workplace if you value ownership, open-mindedness, transparency, creativity, and if you love to learn in fast-paced environment.