OCUS is a global Paris-headquartered technology company that is designing the future of imagery. We create content at scale for digital businesses such as Uber Eats, Hilton, and Booking.com thanks to our worldwide community of photographers and videographers.
OCUS is seeking a highly-experienced Sales executive to lead and grow the sales organization, and scale revenue globally.
The VP of sales will accelerate our go-to market sales strategy and build a world-class team of Sales Engineers and Key Account Managers to drive its execution in our 4 key markets: LATAM, APAC, US, EMEA. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader with first-hand experience in our target markets, an enterprise sales expert adept at negotiating complex deals, and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring the business scales. You will also oversee the development of a portfolio of high-value, high-potential customer accounts, with the goal of ensuring their satisfaction and increasing revenue. Finally, this role will partner with operations, product and marketing to identify, scope, and build new revenue opportunities.
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing the sales strategy to achieve the company’s sales plan
- Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and company leadership team, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Hire, onboard and train an exceptional, multi-localized team of Sales Engineers and KAMs to achieve the plan - approx. 20 people now
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Optimize the sales process for outreach, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams, including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Proven success as an enterprise software/tech leader
- Strong sense of urgency and exceptional discipline
- 10 years of relevant sales experience including management of Sales and Account Executives functions, and a track record of exceeding quota
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Experience selling into at least two of our target markets
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Sharp decision-maker
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
Full-time employee contract w/ Employment pass granted at the end of the mission