Establish Product as an integral part of OCUS, by setting the product vision, defining the product roadmap and building a best-in-class team, to ensure OCUS remains as a leader in content operations and uses technology to further evolve the industry.
- Product vision
- Define and communicate a long term vision for OCUS’s product. Champion that vision throughout the company.
- Develop a product strategy to support multiple media types, multiple sectors, multiple users (clients, creative community, internal teams), multiple regions.
- Product roadmap
- Move quickly to scale OCUS by defining and publishing the product roadmap. Define the product vision through clear product requirements and user stories.
- Prioritize features that are user focused and drive commercial KPIs.
- Balance the technical and strategic components of the product roadmap
- Hire, develop, and lead product, analytics, and UX teams to deliver products that drive OCUS and our partners’ success
- Manage data & insights to test, learn, and optimize OCUS’s product
- Execute consistently, rapidly, and effectively through product planning, customer discovery.
- Work collaboratively with engineering to ship products that drive seamless operations, scalability, retention and revenue generation.
- Formulate practical and elegant solutions to the problems and opportunities that have been identified.
- Explore initial concepts via wireframing, rapid prototyping, and similar techniques.
- Work iteratively with design and engineering to refine solutions, using rapid user testing and feedback cycles
- 10+ years experience in product management with a focus on SaaS
- 5+ years experience managing product managers and UX
- Experience shipping multiple large-scale commercial software products from concept to release
- Experience in international business environments
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced, iterative environment - agile product development process
- Ability to understand web development technologies and frameworks; provide technical support as needed.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills