Joining OCUS Success team means joining a team made of passionate and friendly people who have only one mission : make sure that the OCUS user experience is the best experience that exists on Earth. We are that ambitious !
It also means taking part of OCUS international growth, working with our product owner, marketers and sales team.
We are obsessed with the idea of making our clients and image makers fall deeply in love with us ! To be able to meet their needs, we stay close to our clients and image makers community. We listen to them, we investigate to find the root cause of their problems, we make sure we solve their issues in an efficient way and bring them sustainable solutions.
As an OCUS Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our clients and our image makers. Your main goals will be to make sure they receive the best experience and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
Fill with love and kindness, you are the living proof of how much people matter at OCUS. Curious, you are driven by the desire to find solutions, scale a startup in an international environment and make people’s life easier.
Your main tasks :
- Manage your own clients portfolio to ensure customers’ loyalty (monitoring contact rate, SLAs, client satisfaction, participation in testing phases)
- Answer to all the clients and image creators phone calls and emails through our support tool to make sure all the projects go well
- Identify recurring questions & find lasting and scalable solutions
- Initiate and manage your own projects to increase user satisfaction and team productivity (problem analysis, action plan & optimisation of processes and internal tools with all the teams)
Objective for the first six months: decrease of 30% in the average number of tickets per mission on your client portfolio.
+ 6 months : evolve on a team leader position in a given geographical area.
Our wonderful OCUS Success Manager :
- has a first significant experience in customer success (at least 2 years)
- has already managed a team
- has good communication skills and he/she could win a speech contest
- can show so much empathy that it could become suspicious
- is resourceful, he/she doesn’t mind get his/her hands dirty when needed and likes it!
- loves teamwork but also knows how to be autonomous and take initiatives to be able to manage significant projects
- is an investigator. He/she loves to dig into things and could move heaven and earth to solve clients’ issues
- masters english as good as her/his mother tongue (both oral and written)
- has such a passion for organisation that she/he is that one friend who always plan holidays
If you are looking for a meaningful project and would like to work in an international, friendly and fast-paced environment, then we can’t wait to meet you!
The OCUS Success team !