Backed by the largest community of image creators worldwide, OCUS provides authentic and unique content to help organizations stand out and increase their performance.
We put technology to work for our creative talents, uniting them with brands and businesses in a way that allows everyone to focus on what they do best. By helping brands and businesses put the spotlight on their products, services, people and values, we help to restore confidence between them and their stakeholders. Our community of 20,000+ image creators has completed over 500k photoshoots worldwide and worked with 500+ international brands that span from Uber Eats to Rolex, Booking.com, Smartbox, The Kooples.
As an Operations Manager, you will be joining OCUS on a specific mission: gaining efficiency and saving time for the production teams while offering a top quality service to our customers and our image creators community.
- Optimize, industrialize and scale OCUS activity
- Management of 15p+
- Ensure correct delivery of customer orders (quality and deadlines)
- Boost performance and streamline processes in an increasing flows environnement
- Be involved at the production stage for all media (photo, video, timelapse, drone, etc.)
- Teamwork with the Head of Operations and the Quality Manager
- Audit and analyse current processes & tools.
- Design and execute new efficient solutions to deliver a compliant, standard and timely product
- Collaborate with all teams (CS, Product, Tech, Sales) to contribute to the improvement of internal processes.
- Develop and track the most relevant KPIs.
- At least 3-4 years of experience on a similar position
- Looking for a challenging adventure !!
- Bilingual in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong data analysis capacities
- Agile method & lean management competencies