Octane AI is an all-remote and venture-backed startup seeking a Shop Quiz Specialist interested in developing the future of ecommerce.
Octane AI is developing conversational AI technologies that reimagine online commerce. Publicly, Octane AI is the leading all-in-one platform for engaging quizzes, data collection, and personalized Facebook Messenger and SMS automation for Shopify and Shopify Plus brands. Octane AI provides a unified platform for connecting, converting, and retaining customers. Octane AI's current and upcoming products democratize personalization and automation technologies previously only available to multi-billion dollar corporations. Some of our investors include General Catalyst, Boost VC, and M Ventures.
As Octane AI’s Shop Quiz Specialist, you will help our top customers ideate, build, and bring their Shop Quizzes to life. You will work hand-in-hand across Octane AI’s teams -- including Product, Account Management and Sales -- to build strategies and new features that will open up new and innovative opportunities for our customers to create revenue through the Shop Quiz and our other products. Your mission is to help our customers create the best quiz experience and product possible.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Octane AI’s top customers to ideate and build the most beautiful, engaging and revenue-generating quizzes possible. You should want to push our product to its absolute limits, in new and experimental ways.
- Work hand-in-hand with our agency partners on their Shop Quiz strategy.
- Support the Account Management team by understanding customer needs and translating them into new strategies.
- Identify product improvements for the Shop Quiz and work with the product team to get them implemented.
- Consistently give feedback to Product & Sales teams.
- You’re a tinkerer -- you like to build out new ideas and create things from scratch.
- You have a strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- eCommerce and social media ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) experience is a plus.
- You take ownership of your work and seek opportunities for streamlining and establishing efficient processes.
- You’re passionate and experienced about building without code technology (klaviyo, zapier, webflow, manychat, kajabi, etc).
- You have an eye for great design -- you obsess over little details that can take something like a Shop Quiz from good to incredible.
- You’re able to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world. Our team works from New York, Portland, Barcelona, Austin, Canada, and more. Currently we have team members in 10 different countries. As long as you can get the work done, we don't care where you are!
- Excellent health benefits: health, dental and vision insurance for US employees and health benefits for select countries
- 401(k) for US employees
- Flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave
- Paid-Paid Vacation - we pay YOU $1,000 to take your first week-long vacation each year!
- Professional Development allowance of $2,000!
- Annual home office allowance of $500 to start and $300 annually. We want your workspace to be your happy place.
- $50 monthly wellness allowance
- Generous stock options
- Growth and leadership opportunities. We invest in the tools and training that will help your long-term career.
- An amazing team of wonderfully driven and talented people
Working at Octane AI
- The happier we are, the stronger our team is. Being a remote company allows us to work with flexibility. Need to pick up a sick child from school, make that 4pm workout class or run a last-minute errand? Don’t worry, life happens, and we support you.
- Your ideas are welcome. We empower everyone to share their ideas because the best ideas come from everywhere. From our new employees to co-founders, everyone has valuable experiences that help influence our product and team.
- Asking questions is a sign of strength. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you feel stuck on a task or problem. Everyone needs a helping hand or fresh inspiration sometimes, and you’ll find that each one of your teammates is at your service.
- Bureaucracy doesn’t bog us down. We want you to feel empowered to talk to anyone on the team--anytime. We are all equally special and important people with tons to contribute, and living this is what gives us a competitive edge.
- We iterate quickly. Projects generally take days or weeks, not months. We have a collaborative environment where you can share a work-in-progress and get feedback quickly. We like to get our work into the hands of our customers and community as quickly as possible.
- Non-work banter makes our work better. We genuinely like each other, largely because we really get to know each other. Real connections breed deeper trust and support. So go ahead, share about your weekend, spark that impromptu trivia game, and go wild trying a fast parrot emoji-inspired dance in the all-hands meeting. You being you makes us, us.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.